Fire Fighting Foam and Foam Equipment
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
Dafo Fomtec is an independent Swedish manufacturer of fire fighting foam concentrates and foam equipment. Our product range covers all types of synthetic as well as protein-based foams for all markets.
Dafo Fomtec is a global supplier with customers on all continents and in all market sectors. Our products can be found in use in petrochemical plants, airports, armed forces, ports, offshore, civil defence and many other sectors in over 50 countries. Our global business is supported by a wide range of international approvals such as UL 162, FM, EN 1568, ICAO, ISO, IMO and MOD.
Fire fighting foam
Dafo Fomtec develops and manufactures the following complete range of fire fighting foams:
- Aqueous film-forming foam (AFFF)
- Alcohol-resistant aqueous film forming foam (ARC AFFF)
- Fluorine-free foams
- High expansion foam
- Class A (wildfire / forest fire foam)
- Film forming fluoro protein (FFFP)
- Alcohol-resistant aqueous film forming fluoro protein (ARC FFFP)
- Fluoro protein foam (FP)
- Protein foam (P)
Fire fighting foam equipment
Dafo Fomtec’s range of foam equipment covers the following main product groups:
- Nozzles and branchpipes
- Proportioners and proportioning systems
- High expansion generators
- Storage tank protection
High-performance fire fighting foams and equipment
Dafo Fomtec’s aim is to develop high-performance and cost-effective products for our demanding customers. Therefore, we have developed a number of innovative new products such as:
- 1% alcohol-resistant low viscous ARC AFFF
- 3% alcohol-resistant low viscous ARC FFFP
- Enviro, fluorine-free foam
- Wide range proportioner (WRP) flow range 1-100
- Between flange inductors (BFZ) in sizes up to 8in
- Fomtec turbine proportioner skid
Fire fighting foam equipment research and development
Our management team has been holding senior positions in the international oil and gas industry for more than two decades and has a wealth of knowledge to share with our customers. Our ambitious growth plan is supported by in-house R&D, which enables regular additions to, and the upgrading of, our fully documented and certified portfolio.
We are extremely customer oriented and take pride in our quick and competitive response to customer inquiries.
Available White Papers
Ultra High-Efficiency Multi-Purpose Film Forming Foam Fomtec ARC 3x3 S is an ultra high-efficiency multi-purpose film forming foam (3x3). Fomtec ARC 3x3 S shall be used at 3% induction ratio on both hydrocarbon and polar solvents fires using fresh, brackish or seawater.