Real-time insights to help make smart buying choices
If you’re considering an IT equipment purchase, IT Connection will help you assess potential technology solutions to your business problem, create a shortlist of possible suppliers to choose from, and make an efficient and informed buying decision.
Making important IT buying decisions can be difficult and executing a thorough RFP process can be an extremely time-consuming process. IT Connection provides users with easy-to-read assessments of the key suppliers and products within a given technology area so users can confidently create their shortlist.
Assess and compare products and vendors
More than 150 continuously updated product assessments:
- Detailing product strengths, weaknesses, buying criteria and technical specifications
- Quick creation of side-by-side product comparisons
- Ideal for vendor evaluations and RFP/RFI creation
Company assessments on all leading vendors:
Current Analysis IT Connection
- Identifying product lines, sales strategies, partnerships, and market movements
- Ideal for understanding how well a vendor is performing and whether they would make a valued supplier
Use 15+ industry experts to support your final buying decision
Our comprehensive research allows you to quickly, easily and effectively assess vendors and their products and services to determine the best technology solution to fit your needs.
For more than a decade, Current Analysis’ analysts have been providing clients analysis built upon the foundation of objective, unbiased research. Many of our analysts are former product managers or have held other positions in the industry. Today, all of our analysts conform to the highest levels of integrity and ethics, and do not engage in any activity that may compromise these values.
Four critical markets are currently available with a comprehensive enterprise IT and services view:
- Cloud technology and services
- Collaboration technology and services
- Mobile IT
- Security technology and services
Advisory and intelligence reports
Current Analysis Advisory and Intelligence Reports are timely assessments of industry events such as a product or service launch, acquisition, major corporate strategy adjustment, or a change in technology direction:
- Stay informed of significant events within your market
- Understand how these events can impact your product or vendor decisions
- Give you valuable insight on how vendors will respond to the event
- Help you determine how the event impacts your procurement decisions
About Current Analysis
Current Analysis’ primary business is providing competitive analysis and solution assessments to telecommunication service providers and infrastructure companies worldwide. IT Connection repurposes our expert analysis and evaluations of competitive solutions to enable businesses, and their IT leaders, to make better planning and purchasing decisions.