Origin 9 provides the flexibility and robust functionality to manage complex data analysis and graphing...
With 64-bit support and multithreaded processing, Mathcad Prime 2.0 is the most advanced and robust Mathcad ever – while still allowing you to reuse old worksheets. Mathcad Prime 2.0 combines ease-of-use with superior performance and powerful capabilities, like a symbolic algebra solver.
What is new in Mathcad Prime 2.0?
- Excel Component – Seamless and meaningful integration of Mathcad and Excel
- 3D Plots – Engineers need to visualise 3D data for better understanding and communication
- Symbolic calculation – Engineers can manipulate complex equations with the help of Mathcad’s symbolic algebra engine
- Performance – Allows users to better leverage, large memory, multi-core and multi-processor hardware. Full 64-bit support
- Collapsible Areas – Manage large documents by focusing on one part at a time
Other features of Mathcad Prime:
- Improved usability and discoverability – Experienced users can complete more tasks with less effort, and new users will spend less time learning to use Mathcad Prime
- Document-centric calculation environment – Reduce the time it takes to develop a design worksheet, by combining math, text and images on one document. That means less time editing and formatting your worksheet
- Advanced Math Exploration – Quickly and easily create calculations for testing – before committing them to a design, and reducing re-work in the design process
- Numeric functions library – With ready-to-use numeric functions, you’ll be able to tackle any computational problem, saving time and effort
- Dynamic Units Checking – Now you have full support for units throughout all calculations created in Mathcad Prime, resulting in reduced errors and higher accuracy, while improving process efficiency in product development
- Reverse compatibility – Quickly convert most engineering worksheets saved in previous versions back to Mathcad 7.0, while summarizing any specific compatibility issues, minimising any work to recreate calculations and worksheets
- WYSIWYG equation editor – Express problem constraints and solutions in natural math notation – focusing on the calculations, while spending less time manipulating the document
- Design of Experiments (DoE) – Save time, effort and expense by creating fewer, yet more intelligent experiments
- Maximise productivity with full Windows 7 support