The maritime monitoring system is a fully integrated system designed for the safety and security of...
Sea Surveillance has continued its fruitful cooperation with Exxon Mobil by providing Maritime Monitoring system for Kizomba oil field located offshore Angola.
The main intention of the system is to assure 24/7 maritime and navigational safety monitoring around two FPSO’s and two TLP’s. The scope of work also includes helideck monitoring system to manage helicopter landing offshore in constantly changing weather conditions. The main control centre is located onshore in Luanda. The system will utilize radars, AIS and CCTV cameras to provide constant surveillance.
- Information about vessels
- Intrusion detection module
- Guard zones with automatic alarms
- Integration with CCTV to assure video surveillance when required
- Weather and wave monitoring
- Helideck motion monitoring
- Integration with oil spill detection system
- Onshore control centre assuring remote monitoring of all the assets from single control centre
Sea Surveillance has developed the world's biggest one-piece Ex(p) radar dome for Noble Energy. With...
The system is designed specifically for offshore industries to ensure accurate tracking of vessels in...
Statoil Petroleum awarded Sea Surveillance the marine radar contract for MFO Tele at Statoil Sandsli.The...