Temet, a worldwide leader in blast and CBRN protection, has released a new version of its widely used HV Blast Protection Damper.
The HV blast damper is intended to protect any airways or opening from the destructive effects of a blast wave and is installed in nuclear power plants, petrochemical and offshore facilities, or any industrial plant with an explosion risk.
The new HV damper has the following benefits:
- Manual or automatic opening after blast wave-dampers are normally closed by the blast and remain closed until reopened by the user, but in some cases, they need to be automatically reopened.
- Thinner design with a large variety of sizes to meet your air opening size.
- Easier opening\closing mechanism.
- Minimal pressure drop for higher airflow.
- Short closing time for effective protection from the blast wave.
- Designed and tested to withstand multiple blast loads up to 1bar (100kPa).
- Designed and tested to withstand debris impact (Hurricane test).
- Designed to operate in a variety of extreme environments.
- ATEX certified.
Please follow the link in the contact details page for our brochure.