Project complexity continues to grow, making it increasingly difficult for projects-driven organizations to meet expected...
Meptagon Israel has recently switched from a competitor’s software to the Intergraph CADWorx® Plant Design Suite to support its functions of design, fabrication and construction of projects in the high-purity cleanrooms industry.
Rooted in the semiconductor, food and pharmaceutical sectors, Meptagon provides complete EPCM solutions and will now employ Intergraph CADWorx for a megaproject worth $6bn for a major semiconductor company in Israel.
Meptagon’s decision validates that CADWorx is becoming the preferred solution for cleanroom engineering, design, fabrication and construction worldwide, and serves the company’s need for managing incredibly large and complex projects in a very expensive environment, with the fastest possible output of deliverables.
We are very pleased with our decision, we are already able to exceed customer expectations when it comes to deliverables due to CADWorx. The acquisition of the CADWorx piping design toolset enables us to implement BIM methodology and tools, offering our clients true design-build services maintaining Meptagon’s leadership position in the market," said Eyal Leshem, engineering manager for Meptagon.
Intergraph process, power and marine president Gerhard Sallinger said: "This is an excellent step forward for the Intergraph CADWorx Plant Design Suite in the BIM market. We are both proud and confident that this solution will support Meptagon in efficiently delivering the utmost quality to its clients, especially in such megaprojects as those currently underway."
Intergraph’s CADWorx and analysis solutions allow design and engineering to share relevant information seamlessly, thereby maintaining accuracy and improving efficiency. These include:
- CADWorx Plant Design Suite, for AutoCAD®-based intelligent plant design modeling, process schematics and automatic production of plant design deliverables
- CADWorx DraftPro®, a free solution for intelligent 2D design and layout
- CAESAR II®, the world’s most widely used pipe stress analysis software
- PV Elite®, for vessel and exchanger design and analysis
- TANK™, for the design and analysis of oil storage tanks
- GT STRUDL®, one of the most trusted, adaptable and fully-integrated structural analysis solutions in the world
- Visual Vessel Design, a comprehensive pressure vessel, shell and tube exchanger, and boiler design and analysis software with a strong emphasis on European codes and standards.
For more information, please contact Intergraph.
This white paper highlights how information challenges in brownfield assets can have a significant effect...
Most businesses had already identified the importance of digital transformation to their future growth plans....
Hexagon’s PPM division, the leading global provider of engineering software for the design, construction and...