Proserv Offshore presented a paper at ‘The 3rd International Workshop on State-of-the-Art, Science and Reliability of Underwater Welding and Inspection Technology’ in Houston, US, on 17-19 November 2010.
The workshop examined recent developments in underwater welding and inspection of fixed and floating marine structures and pipelines.
Proserv Offshore has an extensive track record in this field and provides portable friction stud welding services and equipment for specialist applications, including:
- Subsea Welding on offshore structures and pipelines
- Welding on live pipelines for anode or sensor attachment
- Welding above water in zoned areas to avoid shut downs
- Welding through paint and coatings
- Welding special materials