RLSERVICES Vendors Inspection and Technical Services
RLSERVICES supplies a wide range of industrial amenities to oil and gas companies worldwide.
The company performs engineering, vendor and third-party inspections, loading checks, quantity surveying, training, project management, procurement, non-destructive testing (NDT), welding operations and industrial consulting.
Industrial inspection and testing services
RLSERVICES provides inspection, testing and certification services applicable to offshore platforms, petrochemical sites, power plants, chemical complexes and nuclear power stations.
The company also offers services to clients in the marine-naval and industrial manufacturing industries.
Offshore inspections, consulting and monitoring
RLSERVICES performs a variety of processes and facilities, including:
- Investigation analysis:
- Vendor examination, factory acceptance test (FAT) and quality control (QC), in-service and pre-service inspections
- Subsea (with inspector diver or remote-operated vessel (ROV))
- Visual (direct or with drones, endoscope, boroscope, thermal imaging camera)
- Crane and failure analysis
- Pre-shipment checks and shipping management
- Field measuring detection (as-built drawing), non-destructive examination and testing
- Quality assurance / control consulting and auditing
- Supplier qualification
- Welding and NDT consulting
- Engineering and design
- Field and desk expediting
- Marine surveying
- Personnel management
- Staff training
- Manpower supply, including field technicians, welders, pipe fitters, electricians and bricklayers specialised in refractory installation
- Coordination and management services:
- Fabrication surveillance and monitoring
- Procurement and material coordination
- Project management, including documentation review and approvals
- Loading surveillance and quantity inspection (bulk cargo)
Offshore EPC contractor collaborations
RLSERVICES works for main contractors, inspection companies and international engineering procurement and construction (EPC) holders.
Clients include Alfalaval, Applus Velosi, Canadian Natural Resources, DNV-GL, ENI, GE Oil & Gas, Kinetics Technology, Linde, Nooter Eriksen, Paul Wurth, Petrofac, Rina, Saipem, Samsung Engineering, Saudi Aramco, SBM Offshore, and Vergaengineering.
RLSERVICES was established in 2008, and provides high-quality, independent consulting and technical services.
The company is based in Italy and its proximity to the Mediterranean allows it to effectively cover European and North Africa markets.
RLSERVICES’ staff is qualified in accordance with European and International regulations and trained in order to provide the best support to clients, such as international engineering and inspection companies, as well as main and EPC contractors.
All work is performed with strict compliance with the company’s ISO 9001 quality system, procedures and ethic code.