Energy eTrack Interactive Desktop Tool for Oil and Gas Executives and Analysts
Energy eTrack is the new, interactive desktop tool designed for executives and analysts active in or supplying services to the oil and gas industry.
Subscribers receive instant, real-time access to research and analysis, news and deals, company profiles, opinions and reports, consulting and marketing information, constantly updated from around the world, direct to their web browser.
- Information on 200,000+ assets across the value chain
- Global country coverage
- In-depth data on 20,000+ companies
- An innovative delivery platform
- Thousands of market-leading business information reports
The desktop tool combines advanced search capabilities, location mapping, interactive report navigation, data analysis and scenario forecasting tools with easy and extensive access to support from dedicated analysts for data queries and information requests.
Oil and gas information databases
Eight unique oil and gas asset databases containing company, finance, events, statistical and market information are fully integrated with innovative desktop tools for easy searching, browsing and data access:
- Oil and gas production and exploration database
- Oil and gas production forecast database
- Oil and gas deals database
- Oil refining database
- LNG terminals database
- Oil and gas pipelines database
- Oil and gas storage database
- Oil and gas tanker database
The databases cover 100+ countries and over 90% of global revenues, giving value, volume and competitor share statistics at industry, market and segment level.
The innovative delivery platform enables you to rapidly find data, track companies, build custom presentations, and extract information into Word, PDF and Excel.
Energy industry news and opinion
Energy eTrack offers a large variety of oil and gas news and opinion pieces, easily accessible from your desktop. These include:
- Daily updated news and opinions covering the entire oil and gas industry
- Weekly and monthly reports on deals trends
- Daily and weekly summaries and opinions
Oil and Gas industry research and analysis
Energy eTrack provides a wide range of oil and gas industry research and analysis reports that are the essential source for top-level energy industry data and information.
- Company analysis, valuation and benchmarking
- Industry analysis organized globally, by region and by country
- Country analysis on investment opportunities
Ask an analyst
Energy eTrack subscribers have instant access to our team of dedicated analysts for data queries and information requests.
Our bespoke research and consulting team are available to tailor solutions to the client’s needs, including market sizing, entry and forecasting, competitor, client and provider analysis projects.
To sign up for a free demonstation of Energy eTrack’s unique capabilities, click here, or fill out the enquiry form below.
Products and Services
Tel: +91 40 6616 6700 (Asia Pacific)