Petrell is holding a VessFire course for new users on the 27 and 28 August 2012 in Trondheim, Norway.
The course agenda will be:
- Introduction to the subject
- Blowdown calculation procedure
- Heat load and duration
- Acceptance criteria
- Theoretic basis
- Example: calculation results
- The VessFire user interface
- Practical exercise using VessFire
- Familiarisation with the case
- Clarifying any limiting conditions
- Technical Information for input
- Matrix set up of required simulations
- Results analysis
The course costs NOK10,800 per person, and there are only a limited number of places available.
To sign up, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.