Petrell is to hold a VessFire course for new users on 20 and 21 August 2013, taking place in Trondheim, Norway.
The course agenda will be:
- Introduction to the subject
- Blowdown calculation procedure
- Heat load and duration
- Acceptance criteria
- Theoretic basis
- Example on calculation results
- VessFire user interface
- Test case
- Familiarisation with the case
- Clarify the limiting conditions
- Get hold of the technical information
- Set-up a matrix of required simulations
- Run the simulations
- Analyse the results
- Sum-up in a report
The course costs Nkr10,800 per person, and there are a limited number of spaces available.
To sign up for the course, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.