Reflex Marine continue to share knowledge and improve standards of safety across the offshore industry...
After last year’s successful event, Reflex Marine will now be running a follow up seminar, incorporating topics suggested by the audience. Our focus will continue to be personnel crane transfers, but touching upon current discussions such as; evaluation options, decommissions and reconstruction of offshore installations, emergency responses and other subjects of interest for oil industry personnel.
The cost of the event will be £100 and will include presentations and practical demonstrations. A networking buffet will also be provided. The event will be held from 12:00 – 4:30pm.
This unique training event will cover the following key topics:
- An update on the new legislative guidelines by the UK HSE
- A risk management perspective on personnel transfers
- An overview of crane compliance
- A review of common North Sea issues / applications, including decommissioning and reconstruction
- Discussions of the role of crane transfers in evacuations / emergency response training
- First-hand experience on a crane simulator and with a full scale offshore crane
For capacity reasons placed are limited. Please reserve before Friday 29th August.
Venue: Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel, Aberdeen
Following the success of their popular webinar series discussing the challenges and solutions relating to...
Reflex Marine is the first company to officially participate in Shell’s Global Lifting Meeting Reflex...
Reflex Marine launched a webinar series to facilitate the dialogue with clients and partners on...