Access solutions specialist Reflex Marine launched a new offshore personnel transfer basket with the smallest...
After last year’s successful event, Reflex Marine will now be running a follow up seminar, incorporating topics suggested by the audience. Our focus will continue to be personnel crane transfers, but touching upon current discussions such as; evaluation options, decommissions and reconstruction of offshore installations, emergency responses and other subjects of interest for oil industry personnel.
The cost of the event will be £100 and will include presentations and practical demonstrations. A networking buffet will also be provided. The event will be held from 12:00 – 4:30pm.
This unique training event will cover the following key topics:
- An update on the new legislative guidelines by the UK HSE
- A risk management perspective on personnel transfers
- An overview of crane compliance
- A review of common North Sea issues / applications, including decommissioning and reconstruction
- Discussions of the role of crane transfers in evacuations / emergency response training
- First-hand experience on a crane simulator and with a full scale offshore crane
For capacity reasons placed are limited. Please reserve before Friday 29th August.
Venue: Thistle Aberdeen Airport Hotel, Aberdeen
This document provides best practice guidelines to help ensure that personnel transfers by crane are...
This report reviews available data on incidents during transfer of personnel by crane to/from offshore...
The helicopter has long been regarded as the default choice for crew supply due to...