All articles by Archana Rani

Archana Rani

Prax Group acquires UK oil producer Hurricane Energy

Hurricane owns a 100% stake in Lancaster Field located in blocks 205/21a, 205/22a and 205/26b offshore UK.

TGS and SLB start Engagement Phase 4 in Gulf of Mexico

The sparse OBN programme will expand the contiguous data coverage from previous phases into the western Green Canyon area.

Germany and Italy support gas pipeline project

The pipeline will also enable the supply of hydrogen between the two European countries.

Pakistan signs TAPI pipeline plan with Turkmenistan

The TAPI project will have the capacity to export up to 33 billion cubic metres of natural gas per year.

Aker BP secures development plan approval for Tyrving field

The Tyrving field is estimated to hold recoverable resources of around 25 million barrels of oil equivalent.

India’s MRPL abandons refinery expansion plan

The company is planning to make a significant investment in constructing a new production plant in Karnataka, a state in India.

MAN Energy gets compressor trains contract for Agogo FPSO project

MAN will deliver 11 compressor trains for the FPSO vessel, which is due for installation at the Agogo offshore field.

OMV will not offload stake in petrochemicals subsidiary Borealis

Currently, OMV owns a 75% stake in Borealis while Adnoc owns the remaining 25% stake.

Trinidad plans revival of inactive LNG unit by early 2027

The LNG unit ceased production at the end of 2020 due to reduced gas supply from Trinidad’s offshore fields.

Canadian refiner Irving Oil launches strategic review

The consideration of the strategic review includes a new ownership structure, a full or partial sale, or a change in assets portfolio.