Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning Systems and Variable Air Volume Systems
- Company Details
- Products & Services
- White Papers
- Press Releases
- Regional Offices
- Contact Company
MIBAS is a full-service heating, ventilation and air-conditioning system (HVAC) contractor, providing comprehensive services to a wide range of marine and offshore clients.
Our services range from preventive maintenance to pre-commissioning, commissioning, pressurising and handover for our customers, always providing superior technical support and application assistance.
By combining knowledge and experience, we are an excellent resource for contractors around the world looking for sound technical advice and HVAC expertise.
Global on-site technical support services
MIBAS is headquartered in Denmark but offers its services on-site anywhere in the world, with a team of HVAC experts responding immediately and efficiently to your challenges.
HVAC systems for marine and offshore applications
We are highly experienced with managing projects on both marine and offshore locations and we know our way around the rough marine environment working on vessels of all kinds. No matter where we go and regardless of the size of the project, MIBAS is always committed to providing outstanding quality and superior customer service.
Technical, design and installation services for HVAC and cooling systems
Our services cover all types of projects, all project phases and all makes and models of HVAC and cooling systems. We are ready to assist you on your next project providing:
- Mechanical supervision of HVAC systems
- Monitoring of automation on HVAC systems
- Adjustment and balancing of HVAC systems
- Quality assurance services for HVAC systems
- Electrical and mechanical assistance of HVAC systems
- SCADA: operation, adjustment, supervision and system integration of HVAC systems
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning and handover to owner for our customers
- Mechanical supervision of cooling systems
- Monitoring of automation on cooling systems
- Adjustment of cooling systems
- Quality assurance services for cooling systems
- HVAC system surveys
Variable air volume (VAV) systems for offshore applications
We have unmatched experience working with several systems such as:
- Monovent climate control VAV system for Wilhelmsen
- Microvent VAV system for Novenco
- TROX Varycontrol system for Trox
- LCPV VAV system for Lindab
- CAV/VAV unit energy-saving system for Halton
In April 2011, MIBAS performed mechanical supervision, precomissioning, commissioning and handover for the HVAC system for BP in Bergen, Norway, for the Skarv FPSO. In the same month the company also carried out an HVAC system survey for Novenco's Eirik Raude drilling rig in Ghana.
Between 2010 and 2011 MIBAS completed various projects for several high-profile offshore companies, including Master Marine, Meyer, Maersk, Noske Kesser and the Jurong shipyard in Singapore.
MIBAS is a strong and reliable partner offering multi-disciplinary expertise and support at every phase of your HVAC project.