The maintenance of CP systems involves a variety of measurement techniques with or without data logging, including routine maintenance measurements, intensive measurements, soil resistance determination, precise measurement in micro volts, stray current surveys and AC interference measurement.
CP engineers and technicians carry a multitude of measurement devices with specific capabilities to carry out these surveys. Often, the drawers and tool boxes in the vehicle are filled with equipment, such instruments incur a definite cost to the company and demand further investments.
At Steffel, being a CP service provider, we are aware of theses difficulties through decades of experience in field. We have a solution to this disadvantage with the new universal CP meter – iCorrLog.
The CP All-in-One highlights:
- 4 channel CP-multimeter (AC+DC in parallel) with FFT-analysis
- 2kHz resoluting 8-track CP datalogger
- routine maintenance measurements
- stray current monitoring & measurement
- intensive measurements (CIPS / DCVG)
- synchronous mobile clocking
- AC soil resistance measurement
- barrier-free operation via smartphone or tablet app