Chemical, Petrochemical and Oil and Gas Equipment Manufacture
Established in 1925, BETA has over 35 years' experience in the oil and gas industry.
Established in 1925, BETA has over 35 years’ experience in the oil and gas industry. With a focus on engineering, procurement and manufacturing, BETA is well-known around the world as a supplier for the chemical, petrochemical and oil and gas industries.
Heat exchangers, tanks, pipeline systems and expansion joints
BETA supplies the following products for the energy industry: heat exchangers, boiling tanks, equipment for nuclear plants, pipeline systems for hydro-electric power plants, and expansion joints.
For thermal power stations, the company provides heat exchangers, tanks, degasifiers, ionic filters and expansion joints.
Engineered products for petrochemical and oil refinery industries
BETA offers a range of equipment for petrochemical and oil refinery industries. This includes pressure vessels, fired heaters, tanks, decanters, heat exchangers, reactors, products for gas separation installations and assemblies on SKID type chassis, steel structures, columns, and expansion joints.
Filters, conveyers and mixers
BETA offers filters, conveyors and mixers for applications in the cellulose and paper industry.
Chlorine vessels, filters, cyclones and expansion joints
BETA’s engineering, procurement and manufacturing capabilities extend to environment protection. This includes chlorine vessels, bag filters, cyclones, and expansion joints.
Custom-fabricated vessels in steel
BETA manufactures all types of custom-fabricated vessels out of carbon steel, low / medium / high-alloy steel, cladded and stainless steel.
We provide mechanical engineering with PV ELITE and computer-aided design (AutoCAD LT2009). Our fabrication is controlled by project managers (with the aid of Microsoft Office Project) and we also use an integrated data ERP management system (CLARVISION).
High-quality equipment for chemical, petrochemical and oil and gas industries
Our quality and environment management system has been recognised by obtaining ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 certification in 1997 and 2007 respectively.
BETA aims to meet its customers’ needs and expectations, and offers high-quality products, manufactured in accordance with the standards, norms and regulations specified by the client.
The quality of our products is certified by:
- ASME Code, Section VIII, Div.1 and Section I (U, S stamps) and National Board registered
- AD2000-Merkblatt HP0/HP100R and TRD201 in conjunction with EN ISO 3834-2, PED 97/23/EC
- EC type examination (module B) and product quality assurance (module E) for axial lenticular compensators, size range DN150-DN4200in, according to PED 97/23/EC
- EC type examination (module B) and production quality assurance (module D) for chlorine pressure drum (450l and 800l) according to transportable PED 99/36/EC and ADR regulations
- EC type examination (module B) and product verification (module F) for air tanks with volumes ranging from 3,000l to 20,000l, according to PED 97/23/EC
BETA export production volumes are increasing for the European market as well as for US and Asian markets.