Welcome to SAR’s one-day course in hazardous waste management. The course covers the following subjects:
- What is hazardous waste?
- Regulations and standards
- Basic chemistry and how to identify hazardous waste
- Declaring hazardous waste electronic declaration
- Hazardous waste goods classification
- Packing and labelling hazardous waste
- Best practice examples and non-conformance
The one-day course is relevant for everyone who deals with hazardous waste and other related environmental issues; for example, waste producers and operators, and personnel/coordinators within HSE or logistics.
No previous knowledge is needed to attend the course, and participants will be issued with a certificate.
For more information, please contact SAR.