GFI Process Controls has years of experience in process control and industrial automation for the offshore industry. Our mission is to offer value-added solutions for process optimisation and increased quality. We provide engineering, start up and maintenance; commissioning, warehouse logistics and outsourcing; and financial and administrative services.
Process control and industrial automation services
We provide a range of process control and industrial automation services:
- Commissioning: start-up instrumentation and control systems
- Maintenance: instrumentation maintenance, calibration and asset management
- Training: technical training
- Logistics: database for plant components, plant components stock management, and supply chain management
Offshore engineering, software and control systems
We provide electrical instrumental and mechanical engineering, SCADA system configuration, ERP and MES systems, DCS control systems, and complete plant solutions.
Pressure instruments for the offshore industry
We provide the following range of pressure instruments for the offshore industry:
GFI Process Controls
- Gage, differential and absolute pressure transmitters
- Pressure calibrators
- Test instrumentation
- Pressure transmitters and transducers
- Pressure transducers and transmitters for specialised applications
- Pressure sample primaries and standard reference gauges
- Deadweight tester
- Laboratory pressure generators
- Air data test set
- Bourdon-spring gauges
- Gauges for specialised applications
- Pressure gauges with electric / electronic switches
- Laboratory pressure gauges
- Low-pressure and differential gauges
- Diaphragm seals with threaded, flanged or flushing connections
- Waterproof, ATEX-certified differential pressure switches
- Waterproof, ATEX-certified pressure switches for low or high pressures
- Differential pressure switches
Level instrumentation for the offshore industry
We offer torque bar level transmitters, radar level transmitters, submersible level pressure sensors, laser, radar, ultrasonic, magnetic and magnetostrictive level gauges and transmitters, side-mount magnetic level switches, top-mount magnetic level switches for direct or separate-chamber installation, with multi-point witching, and magnetic level gauges with settable trip points and an analogue transmitter (side or top vessel mount).
Flow instrumentation for offshore control and automation
We offer the following range of flow instrumentation for offshore applications:
- Micro Motion® Coriolis mass and volume flow meters
- Vortex flow meters
- Annubar flow meters
- Magnetic flow tube meters
- Coriolis and thermal flow transmitters and controllers
- Variable-area and magnetic flow tube meters
- Drum-type plastic flow meters (dry or wet versions)
- Biological sample gas dry-test flow meters
- Impeller volumetric flow meters
- Turbine volumetric flow meters
- Calibrated orifices
- Flanged orifices
Temperature transmitters, RTD sensors and other instrumentation
We provide temperature transmitters, RTD sensors, thermocouples and thermo wells; temperature assemblies; temperature test systems; and bon-contact temperature measurements.
Waterproof, ATEX and infrared thermometers
We offer a range of thermometers with the following options: bi-metallic, inert-gas and glass; waterproof or ATEX-certified; portable infrared; online infrared; and infrared line scanner.
Humidity analysers, hygrometers and transmitters
- Humidity gas or liquid analysers
- Cooled mirror dew-point hygrometers
- Impedance hygrometer
- Relative humidity transmitters
- Dew-point hygrometers in natural gas
- Phosphorus pentoxide humidity analysers with electrochemical cells
- Industrial calibration systems
- Humidity sample primaries for metrological labs
Offshore density meters
We offer Micro Motion Coriolis density meters and ATEX density meters for online applications.
Concentration analysis instruments
Our range of concentration instruments includes online refract meters for concentration analysis and measurement, dissolved gas in liquids and industrial titration.
Online gas and liquid analysers
We offer online gas and liquid analysers; emissions control analysers, portable gas detectors and analysers for environmental surveys and personal safety, as well as alarm units and single-point detectors for flammable, explosives and toxic gases.
Our range of liquid analysers includes wastewater and ultrapure monitoring instrumentation, industrial analysers for pH, redox, conductivity, resistivity, ozone, sodium, phosphates and oxygen inhibitors (hydrazine and carbohydrazine), and more.
Cables for the offshore industry
We provide the following wide range of cables for the offshore industry:
- Instrumentation cables for analog and digital signals; for refineries, and chemical, petrochemicals, steam or power plants
- Intrinsically safe and ATEX cables for signals and commands
- Extension and compensation cables for thermocouples
- Cables for RTD sensors
- Toxic-free, zero-halogen and fire-resistant cables (IEC311 and CEI 20.36)
- Low and medium-voltage transport cables
- Signalling cables
- Multimodal fibres
- Monomodal fibres
- Fire-resistant fibre optic cables
- Metallic or dielectric armoured cables
Turnkey metering skids, control systems and gas analysis systems
We can provide turnkey metering skids, control systems and gas analysis systems.
We offer globe, butterfly and ball control valves; pressure relief valves; electric and pneumatic actuators; pneumatic, and electro-pneumatic positioners; air pressure reducers; FieldVue smart-positioned valves; Digital Hart, Fieldbus FOUNDATION and Profibus DP positioners.