Teuling Staal is an independent stockholder of duplex and super duplex stainless-steel pipe, fittings and flanges. We offer our clients complete packages at competitive pricing. Teuling Staal’s first-rate stock – tested and certified to comply with most international standards – enables delivery within days, or even hours when required. Materials are exported worldwide.
Pipeline, riser and plant packages
The Teuling Staal organisation includes a very experienced project team with integrated engineering and inspection services for the supply of pipeline, riser and plant packages complete with external coating and/or isolation.
Teuling Staal can offer clients complete material packages that go beyond just supplying duplex materials; our packages include special tailor-made products, technical assistance such as drawings, calculations, design, inspection and expediting, and other services.
Besides duplex and super duplex we offer complete material packages in, for example, various grades of stainless steel, nickel-based alloys, 6Mo, titanium and clad steel (mechanically and metallurgically bonded).
Pipe, buttweld and branch fittings, bends and flanges
Teuling Staal can provide a variety of pipe, fittings and flanges, including:
- Buttweld fittings (elbows, tees, reducers and caps )
- Flanges (welding neck, blind, slip on, bleeder type, socket weld, threaded, weldo type, spectacle blinds, spades and spacers, and transition flanges)
- Branch fittings (weldolets, sockolets, threadolets and elbolets)
- Specially forged fittings and flanges (elbows, tees, swivels and anchor flanges, studded tees, threaded and socket-weld fittings, and plugs)
- Bends (all radii up to 12,000mm, all angles, and spool production)
- Clamp connectors
- Bar material
- Forged discs and rings
To complete our packages we can also offer gaskets, studbolts, etc.
We deliver only first-class western European materials from the leading manufacturers in the world and are certified to ISO 9001: 2008.
Duplex and super duplex pipe, fittings and flanges
Teuling Staal can supply the following duplex stock grades:
- Duplex UNS stock grades S31803, S32205, F51 and F60
- Super duplex UNS stock grades S32750, S32760, F53 and F55
Stock materials are produced, certified and tested to comply with almost all international standards and specifications.
Stainless-steel pipe, fittings and flanges’ stock range
Duplex u/i 12in: all items are in stock from sch10s u/i XXS, pipe and corresponding fittings, flanges from 150lb – 2,500lb and API flanges to 10,000 psi.
Above 12in we have materials available up to 30in (762mm OD) in a limited thickness range.
Super duplex is available in a limited thickness range up to 18in.