Global TCC has successfully responded to the challenge of managing health and safety in an increasingly regulated environment.
By recruiting a squad of seasoned training professionals who work offshore and onshore, as well as gaining accreditation across a range of practical, behavioural and health and safety options, we are in a position to provide high-quality training that is tailored to the client’s needs.
Global TCC is accredited by SQA (Scottish Qualifications Authority), to provide the Levels 3-5 Occupational Health and Safety VQ’s. These are valuable qualifications that can widen opportunities for key managing health and safety positions onshore and offshore
- Dates: Our next programmes are planned for summer 2015
- Venue: Global TCC Training Centre, Dyce, Aberdeen*
- Fee: £2,200 per delegate (excluding VAT)
*TCC will provide an introduction to the programme, registration with SQA and guidance on the requirements. After that candidates, who can be located anywhere in the world, will receive support and guidance as they gather their evidence in the workplace. Candidates who are unable to travel to Aberdeen can also be supported through a distance learning programme.
- The course will be led by members of our training team, who all have both onshore and offshore experience of managing health and safety in the workplace
- Within the UKCS, the offshore industry has developed a comprehensive and largely effective response to the challenges of personnel health, safety and welfare. The demand for trained and experienced specialist health and safety professionals has grown together with increases not just in the legislative framework but also in the complexity of managing health and safety in a global industry
Global TCC is located in Dyce, Aberdeen, Scotland, just a few minutes from the airport and within walking distance of mainline train and bus routes, with links to the rest of the UK and overseas via major hubs in London and Amsterdam. For more information about our SQA Health and Safety Training, or to make a booking, contact Simon at +44 (0) 1224 255470 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.