Odin Partner Norwegian Offshore Recruitment Company
Odin Partner is a Norwegian recruitment company with offices in Bergen and Florø.
Through our company and agents’ offices in Gdansk, we offer skilled and qualified workers for a wide range of occupational categories.
The company was established to cater for the ever-increasing demand and need for manpower across a selection of different services and categories, but our main focus is on supplying skilled labour for the ship building, oil and gas and offshore industries.
Most personnel in our workforce have been with us for a long time, and as such know the strict requirements of our customers.
Skilled engineers, mechanics and welders for your offshore needs
We provide personnel within, among others, the following disciplines:
- Sheet metal workers
- Industrial plumbers
- Concrete workers
- Insulation workers
- Production workers in the fishing industry
Our hands-on management and recruitment department makes sure candidates are pre-screened and comply with our customers’ needs.
Special skilled labour can be developed and nurtured if required. We are continuously developing our coursing activities and will be happy to look at any requests our customers may have in this respect.
Management and personnel services offered
We provide services of management of personnel and support for foreign employers:
- Information flow between employer and employees
- Travel and transport arrangements
- Employment management
- Job-related document management
- Distribution of cash withdrawals and payments
- Health and insurance verification
- Trade testing and vocational training programmes
- Any other services required by the client
We know time is of the essence to most of our customers, and our organisation is focused on offering a quick and smooth process.
Our job is to find the right number of candidates with the required skills and deliver personnel within time.
We work closely with our customers to fulfil their requirements in time, with quality, at a competitive price.
Reasons to choose Odin Partner for your recruitment needs
Benefits for customers using personnel from Odin Partner include:
- Our own office in Poland will ensure qualified candidates
- One invoice every fortnight or monthly
- No employer liability
- No costs for sick leave
- No obligations at the end of the contract
- Social costs and expenses for insurance and pensions under the agreement are taken care of by us
If required by the customer, we organise skills tests and complementary courses with a view to increasing our personnel’s competence level.
Most courses are conducted in collaboration with the training centre for personnel at Akademia Morska in Gdynia, Poland.
Tests / courses are mainly aimed at:
- Skilled tube / pipe workers (isometric drawings, prefabrication and assembly)
- Welders (according to the standards EN or WPS supplied by the customer)
- Mechanics (according to the standards / programme approved by the customer)
By agreement, we can tailor courses and / or tests of personnel, according to each customer’s specific requirements (all courses includes elements of HSE training). Please use the form below to send us your business inquiry.