Green Palm Marine Consultancy (GPMC) Engineering Consultancy Services for the Offshore Industry
Green Palm Marine Consultancy (GPMC) offers Engineering Analysis Consultancy Services and Design Solutions to the Marine, Offshore and Drilling Sectors.
The company supplies major operators with specifically engineered resolutions, support and project management.
Cost-efficient installation designs for offshore applications
GPMC provides Clients with optimum, flexible and cost-effective designs within the required time frame, budget and quality level.
The company aims to maintain a high level of proficiency by building relationships with industry leading clients.
GPMC offers an array of consultancy services, including:
- Concept, basic and detailed design of offshore structures: Jackets, Topsides and Floating-Production-Storage-Offloading (FPSO) Modules
- Front-End Engineering Designs (FEED)
- Design of Vessels: Floating pontoons, Launch and Float-Over Barges, Decommissioning Vessels, Semisubmersible Barges, Heavy Lift Barges, Lift Boats and Well Intervention Lift Boats (Self-Elevating & Self-Propelled Units)
- New vessel designs for purpose-built, second generation wind farm installation and maintenance vessels.
- Conversion of Deck Barges for High-Value Installation and Heavy Lift Operations
- Jack-up Rig Engineering, including Global Analysis, Legs-Jackhouse-Hull Integrity Assessments, Floatation Stability, Crane Foundations, Fatigue Analysis and Marine Operating Manuals
- Rig refurbishment and Conversion Engineering: Mobile Offshore Production Unit (MOPU), Well Intervention, Accommodation, Water Injection, Decommissioning and Project Management
- Asset Integrity Management and Life Extension Programme: Platforms, Pipelines, FPSOs And other Marine and Offshore Vessels
- Field Development Studies
- Supply and Installation of Ballast Water Treatment System
- Software Solutions
Collaborative Offshore Engineering Projects
With its joint venture partner Ultramarine, GPMC caters to the needs of clients within the oil and gas industry, including all aspects of Offshore Installation Engineering.
GMPC undertakes a wide range of projects, taking advantage of the expertise of Ultramarine Engineers in the use of their proprietary tool, MOSES.
- Naval Architecture, including Stability, Motions, Longitudinal Strength, Structural Designs, Mooring and Feasibility Studies
- Transportation and Installation Engineering: Heavy Lift, Load-Out, Sea Fastening and Tow Approvals of Offshore Structures, which includes Platforms (Jackets, Topsides, Decks), Bridges, Towers, Cranes, Wind Turbines or any other General Consignments.
- Stinger Design Studies and Pipelaying Analyses
- Subsea Engineering for Pipelines, Riser, PLEM/PLET, SPM/ CALM Buoy Installations, In-place analysis for Integrity Assessments and On-bottom Stability Studies
Tools and Resources
Our Personnel are experts in the use of Software Tools which includes MOSES, SACS, FEMAP, STRAND7, PDMS, ORCAFLEX, RHINOCEROS, OFFPIPE, ETAP, CEASER II, AUTOPIPE, CAREER, PV ELITE, MAROS.
Registered in Dubai UAE, GPMC is an ISO 9001: 2015 company certified by Bureau Veritas. The company has branch offices in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia); Cochin (India); Houston (USA); Hull (UK) and France (Europe).
GPMC and its partner Ultramarine Europe are pleased to announce the successful conclusion of the Naval Architectural scope work for the FEED studies of the Sao Vang and Dai Nguyet platforms, located off the shore of Vietnam, for Idemitsu Oil & Gas.Read more
Green Palm Marine Consultancy FZE
P.O Box 48072
Suite No. 108, Abdullah Khalifa Building, Qusais Ind-2
United Arab Emirates
Green Palm Marine Consultancy Ltd.
Compass House, 17-19 Empringham Street
52 Rue d’Angiviller
Green Palm Offshore Sdn. Bhd.
Unit No. 6, Level 27, Binjai 8 Soho, Lorong Binjai
Green Palm Offshore LLC
16225 Park Ten Place Suite 500
United States of America
Green Palm Marine Consultancy
Soumya Nagar Road 102D