3M Gas & Flame Detection is pleased to announce that the BM 25 Wireless (BM 25W) area gas monitor has been certified by Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and now carries the CSA mark of approval.
The marking is as follows and the BM 25W can now be used in Class I Division 1 hazardous locations in Canada and in Div. 2 locations in the US. We are working to add the US Class I Div 1 approval to the BM 25 and BM 25W by the end of the year.
The BM 25 Wireless brings you freedom and flexibility while keeping the standard characteristics of the BM 25.
- Powerful audible alarm (103 dB @ 1m)
- Ultra-bright flashing signal (viewable at 360°)
- 1 to 5 gases simultaneously
- Run time of up to 135 hours in Wireless version
- Resistant to harsh environment
- Easily transportable less than 15lb
- Up to 30 devices a MESH network
- Up to 16 independent MESH networks
- 2.4GHz frequency
- Up to 0.6mile line-of-sight range
By using up to 16 BM25 Wireless in combination with our MX 40 wireless controller, information can now be centralized at one location. The MX 40 can display up to 32 measurements in real-time.
Using the Sitewatch option, the MX 40 can be accessed remotely via ethernet or GSM. A web page displays measurements and channel statuses in real time, and is accessible from any computer or wireless phone connected to the internet. This option also allows you to have SMS or email messages sent in the case of an alarm.