International Standard Valve (ISV) manufactures industrial valves for the offshore industry.
All products are made and distributed with quality assurance, including additional pressure testing and material verification, in full compliance with American Petroleum Institute (API) and American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) codes and standards.
Industrial valves for the oil and gas sector
ISV produces a wide range of industrial valves in sizes up to 56in, including gate, globe check, floating and trunnion type ball valves.
The company’s full range of API 608 & ASME B16.34 industrial floating ball valves are available in flanged, threaded and socket weld end configurations, and API 6D trunnion mounted ball valves feature flanged and weld end options.
The ISV product line includes pressure ranges comprising ASME classes 150 to 2500, sizes ranging from 0.25in to 56in, and up to 10,000psi working pressures.
ISV applies various design, production and quality standards, including:
- All ISV valves certified to National Association of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) meet the predefined material requirements of NACE MR-0175/ISO 15156 or NACE MR-0103
- All manufacturing is performed under ISO 9001 certified quality management systems
- Design and engineering reviews are documented under ISV’s design control file system
- Designs comply with ASME B16.34, API 608, API 600, API 6D and MSS-SP110
- Fire test certifications comply with API 6FA and API 607 as applicable
- Material test reports according to EN 10204-1991 3.1.B and EN 10204 3.1 available for each valve
- Pressure testing is conducted according to API 6D, API 598, MSS SP-110 as applicable
- Products are strictly manufactured according to applicable industry standards, and the company’s specific design specifications
The company uses advanced techniques in its operations to efficiently achieve consistent improvements in product reliability and service quality.
Systems include barcoded serialisation, enterprise resource planning (ERP) manufacturing software systems, inspection record retention and material certification database.
State-of-the-art valve engineering and design
ISV valves are designed with the latest engineering technologies, enabling fast, accurate solutions to challenging valve applications.
Product engineering and design packages are prepared in-house.
The company provides a wide range of product configurations to meet bespoke client design and feature requirements.
Quality control of industrial offshore valves
ISV’s quality management system is maintained throughout production in accordance with ISO 9001 and API Q1.
Material test reports are available with each valve, including chemical and mechanical characteristics, and pressure test results.
Each ISV valve goes through pressure testing according to required standards and carries a full warranty, resulting in a high-quality product and lower total cost of ownership.
Accurate valve inventory and documentation
All ISV products, material certifications and verifications, performance tests, serialisation, order entry and shipping are managed through a computerised ERP system.
The company’s valves are barcode-labelled for improved accuracy.
Since 2010, ISV has aimed to develop high-value, highly reliable standard and bespoke valves for a wide range of industries, including oil and gas, refining, petrochemical, natural gas pipeline and distribution sectors.
The company’s valves are produced in Stafford, Texas, US, or internationally at the assembly plants of its well-established manufacturing partners in Taiwan, Czech Republic, Italy and China.
ISV’s customer service and technical staff are fully trained, and ready to help with clients’ technical and logistical requirements.
The majority of client quotations and shipments are completed on the same day of request.