Total oil & gas industry cross border deals worth $679.24m were announced globally for November 2020, with Recticel’s $298.21m acquisition of FoamPartner Switzerland being the sector’s biggest investment, according to GlobalData’s deals database.
- Embed this chart
Embed this chart into your website
Copy and paste the image source into your website to display the chart.
The value marked a decrease of 89.3% over the previous month of $6.34bn and a drop of 90.8% when compared with the last 12-month average of $7.37bn.
In terms of number of cross border deals, the sector saw a drop of 45.21% over the last 12-month average with 40 deals against the average of 73 deals.
In value terms, Europe led the activity with cross border deals worth $355.77m in November 2020.
oil & gas industry cross border deals in November 2020: Top deals
The top five cross border deals accounted for 74.8% of the overall value during November 2020.
The combined value of the top five cross border deals stood at $508.29m, against the overall value of $679.24m recorded for the month.
The top five oil & gas industry cross border deals of November 2020 tracked by GlobalData were:
1) Recticel’s $298.21m acquisition of FoamPartner Switzerland
2) The $71m asset transaction with TRF Ship Management by Delta Tankers
3) Freehold Royalties’ $58m acquisition of Oil And Gas Assets in US
4) The $45.2m asset transaction deal of Xihe Group of Companies by Pantheon Tankers Management
5) Tokyo Gas Asia’s acquisition deal with PT Energy Mina Abadi for $35.88m.