Now in its 5th year, the largest and most senior gathering of Kurdistan-Iraq’s oil & gas industry is returning to Erbil, at the heart of the exploration capital of the world! Following the huge success from 2014, Kurdistan-Iraq Oil & Gas Exhibition is also returning this year, giving you the opportunity to showcase your products or hear from and meet cutting edge technology providers for upstream, midstream, power and downstream.
The event, held under the high patronage of Kurdistan’s Ministry of Natural Resources, remains the one place where you will hear from the most well-known personalities of the global oil & gas industry, and also constitutes the meeting place of choice for thought leaders discussing crucial issues of paramount importance for both existing operators and future investors in the Region.
From the Kurdistan-Iraq Oil & Gas 2015 Agenda:
– Optimizing the oil & gas development
– Operators session – engage with the key stakeholders in depth examination of the vital issues and identify new projects opportunities
– Upgrading infrastructure, increasing efficiency and facilitating investment
– Natural gas: successfully expanding Kurdistan’s gas production for domestic growth and for export
– Raising funding & streamlining processes
– Finance & oil price volatility – be part of the solution and learn how to survive the difficulties
– Sourcing new innovative technologies to maximise capacity
Distinguished speakers include:
– H.E. Nechirvan Barzani, Prime Minister of Kurdistan, Kurdistan Regional Government of Iraqi Kurdistan
– H.E. Dr Rowsch N Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister, Federal Government of Iraq
– H.E. Dr. Ashti Hawrami, Minister of Natural Resources, Kurdistan Regional Government-Iraq
– Ian MacDonald, Vice President, Europe, Eurasia and Middle East Exploration and Production, Chevron
…and many more. Visit the website for a complete overview of this conference: http://www.cwckiog.com/