We are delighted to announce that the Argus Americas Rare Earths Summit 2015 will take place in Las Vegas on 29 June to 1 July. Join the markets’ leading consumers, manufacturers, processors, producers, mining companies and traders of rare earths for this two-day conference dedicated to the latest trends and developments in the sector.
June 29* – Site Visit to the Mountain Pass Rare Earths Mine
The Argus Americas Rare Earths Summit 2015 will include, for the first time, an optional pre-conference visit to Molycorp’s Mountain Pass rare earths mine in California (one hour drive from conference venue) on 29 June. This facility is the leading rare earths producer outside of China, and this session will provide a unique opportunity to experience the essence of the industry. The day will include a preliminary briefing on Mountain Pass and its operations, a visit to the mine pit and processing facilities, and will end with a working lunch and post tour discussion.
*Please note, prior approval must be granted to each attendee for the site visit.
June 30 – Day 1 – Downstream Focus
With key Western rare earths consumers and associations sharing their viewpoints on:
– Permanent magnet technology
– Emission Control Catalysts
– New rare earth technologies
– The future of rare earths in the renewable energy industry
July 1 – Day 2 – Supply Chain and Geopolitical Focus
With producers, analysts and traders sharing their viewpoints on:
– The latest regulatory changes from China and how this will affect the market
– The Japanese perspective on the rare earths supply chain
– Environmentally friendly rare earths production
– Sustainable rare earths supply chain, from mine to consumer, in our lively panel discussion
Visit the official conference webpage to find out more.