The leading petrochemical players from across the region will convene to discuss the key challenges, opportunities and solutions facing the Asian petrochemicals and downstream markets.
Key issues include:
– How will oil price uncertainties impact trading and feedstock pricing structures?
– What is the status of capacity across the region?
– Which technological innovations look set to impact the industry as we move towards 2016?
– How will US shale gas exports impact regional market dynamics?
– To what extent are current trends like the adoption of non-oil feedstock impacting the competitive landscape
– How is the increase in China’s production capabilities driving cross-regional competition?
– Assessing the key developments in emerging markets