Platts Utility Supply Chain Management conference is where you need to be to exchange successful business concepts and gain cutting-edge knowledge on improving supply chain efficiency.
Discover How the Industry is Utilizing the Latest Resources to Achieve Supply Chain Management Goals
• Power market updates — How Distributed Energy Resources (DERs) are changing the way utilities operate and what this means for supply chains
• Electric Utility Sustainable Supply Chain Alliance — Alliance members examine how to reach out beyond the industry to identify successful sustainable sourcing practices
• Results of the “Like Utilities” Benchmarking Study — In-depth analysis examined and how they can be applied
• Nuclear parts availability — Discover a breakthrough approach to improving materials accessibility
• Materials management transformation — Build more efficient supply chain procedures through network optimization, warehouse improvements, and standardizing materials requests
• NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) and Cyber-Security — How utilities can prepare and adjust to new standards for vendor management
• Integration strategies — The importance of integration planning amid company acquisitions
Don’t Miss the 10 Featured Case Studies and 4 Utility Roundtables!
To register or for more information, visit www.platts.com/supplychain or call 800-752-8878 toll-free or 212-904-3070 outside the US and Canada.