Atoka Operating recorded an increase of 14.61% in total oil and gas production to 515.26 boe/d in July 2020 when compared with the previous month, according to GlobalData’s USL48 database.
The oil and gas production of Atoka Operating grew 14.81% in July 2020 from 448.81 boe/d in July 2019.
On a YTD basis, the company’s total oil and gas production increased by 8.54% from the same period in 2019.
The company’s oil production grew 11.68% to 128.05 bd in July 2020 from the previous month, while gas production up by 16.94% to 2.14 mmcf/d. On a YTD basis, oil production decreased by 10.53% in 2020 when compared with the same period in 2019, while gas production rose by 14.33%. Out of the total oil and gas production in July 2020, oil production held a 24.85% share, while gas production held a 71.61% share.
Looking at the states where Atoka Operating recorded the highest oil and gas production in July 2020, Texas figured at the top, accounting for a 100% share. The company produced 515.26 boe/d in the state in July 2020, an increase of 14.61% from the previous month.
On a YTD basis, the company produced 3,694.21 boe/d in Texas in 2020, recording an increase of 8.54% from the same period in 2019.
Atoka Operating witnessed the highest oil and gas production in Grayson county in July 2020. Out of all the counties, Grayson county held a share of 62.54% for the firm. The company produced 322.23 boe/d in Grayson county in July 2020, an increase of 17.28% in production when compared with the previous month.
On a YTD basis, the county produced 2,440.19 boe/d for the company in 2020, a 23.69% increase from the same period in 2019.
All publicly announced wells data are included in this analysis, which is drawn from GlobalData’s USL48 database that provides insights into oil and gas permits and wells as disclosed by state ministry sites.
GlobalData collects the latest production data and analyses the trends when it is made available for public disclosure by state ministries. Differences, if any, between the period of activity and the article date may be attributed to delays in the issuance of data.