Elbit Systems has secured a $15m contract from Energean Israel for the Karish-Tanin offshore development project in Israel.

The scope of the contract includes the supply of the technical suite, including various ranges of sensors, for the Karish-Tanin floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) platform.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

Elbit’s technical suite will provide advanced security to the offshore development project, which is situated in the exclusive economic zone of Israel.

Elbit Systems is an Israeli defence-electronics company, while Energean Oil and Gas is an oil and gas exploration and production company based in the UK.

Sapura Drilling and Sapura Fabrication have collectively received a $184.5m contract from Cabinda Gulf Oil Company for the supply of a drilling rig.

Sapura companies will provide the Sapura Jaya semi-submersible drilling rig to perform drilling activities offshore Angola, Africa.

Sapura Drilling and Sapura Fabrication are the engineering and construction subsidiaries of Malaysia-based Sapura Energy, while Cabinda Gulf Oil Company is an Angolan petroleum producer and a subsidiary of US-based energy company Chevron.

Aibel has secured a $20.1m engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract from Equinor for the second phase development of the Johan Sverdrup offshore development project located in the North Sea, Norway.

Aibel will provide the EPC services for a 100m bridge, which will connect the P2 process platform of the field to the riser platform, under the contract.

Both based in Norway, Aibel is an oil industry service provider company, while Equinor is an energy company.

TechnipFMC has secured an engineering, procurement, construction, and installation (EPCI) contract for the Atlantis Phase 3 offshore project from BP.

The Atlantis project is located in the Gulf of Mexico, offshore Louisiana, US.

TechnipFMC will manufacture, design, and install subsea systems and topside control equipment for the offshore project, under the contract.

TechnipFMC is an energy services provider and BP is an oil and gas company.

Both companies are based in the UK.

Eni has entered an agreement with Caelus Natural Resources to acquire a 70% interest in the Oooguruk oil field.

Located 5km off the coast of Alaska, US, Oooguruk has a production capacity of 10,000 barrels of oil per day (bopd) and has been operational since 2008.

“The acquisition will help DNO in strengthening its position by engaging in the UK and Norway.”

Eni already has a 30% interest in the oilfield and will be the sole operator of the field following the acquisition, which will increase its total Alaskan production capacity to more than 30,000 barrels of oil equivalent per day (boed).

Eni is an Italian oil and gas company, while Caelus Natural Resources is an exploration and production company based in Alaska, US.

DNO has increased its bid to acquire the full ownership interest in Faroe Petroleum to $737.2m.

DNO already holds a 28.22% stake in Faroe Petroleum and is willing to acquire the remaining 71.78% in exchange of 160p a share.

The acquisition will help DNO in strengthening its position by engaging in the UK and Norway.

DNO is a Norwegian oil and gas operator, while Faroe Petroleum is a UK-based oil and gas company.

Sphera Solutions has completed the acquisition of Petrotechnics.

The deal will enable Sphera to expand its operational risk solutions by adding Petrotechnics’ risk mitigation software to its portfolio.

Sphera is a US-based integrated risk management software and information services provider, while Petrotechnics is an operational risk software provider based in Scotland.