Borr Drilling Limited has signed a letter of intent with Transocean Ltd to acquire 15 shallow water jack-up drilling rigs.

The $1.35bn deal will be funded by Borr Drilling through the private placement of shares.

Borr Drilling intends to acquire ten rigs operated by Transocean and five rigs currently under construction.

Scheduled for completion before the end of May, the transaction will allow Borr Drilling to expand its offshore drilling rigs fleet.

Hyperdynamics Corporation has successfully raised $680,000 through issuing 680 units in a private placement. Each unit includes a Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and a two-year warrant with the right to purchase 223 shares of the company at an exercise price of $3.50 a share.

Hyperdynamics has appointed Katalyst Securities LLC as placement agent for the issue. Proceeds from the placement are intended to be used by the company to fund development of the Fatala well.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData

JDR has signed a partnership agreement with Proserv Instrumentation Nigeria to establish a service and maintenance base in Proserv’s operations centre in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

"The PL460 licence includes Storklakken discovery, which holds recoverable reserves of 3.85Mboe net."

In collaboration with Proserv, JDR will provide subsea solutions and support from the new base to the customers across West Africa.

JDR’s offerings will include maintenance and offshore installation services, product termination, testing and technical training.

PGNiG Upstream International AS has completed the acquisition of 35% working interest in production licence PL460 in the Norwegian North Sea from Aker BP ASA.

PL460 licence includes Storklakken discovery, which holds recoverable reserves of 3.85Mboe net.

Aker BP holds 65% interest and operatorship, while PGNiG owns the remaining 35% stake in the licence, following the acquisition.

The deal allows PGNiG to strengthen its oil and gas assets portfolio in the Norwegian North Sea.