Receive our newsletter – data, insights and analysis delivered to you
  1. News
January 7, 2021

Oceaneering secures contracts worth $250m for IDMS segment

Subsea services provider Oceaneering International has secured multiple contracts for its Integrity Management and Digital Solutions (IMDS) segment since Q4 2020.

By Himaja Ganta

Subsea services provider Oceaneering International has secured multiple contracts for its Integrity Management and Digital Solutions (IMDS) segment since Q4 2020.

Valid for a period of three to five years, the cumulative value of the contracts is more than $250m.

The company received the contracts from major operators for several international projects within the IMDS businesses.

Nearly 55% of these contracts represent renewals of existing agreements. The remaining 45% represent ‘incremental business’, the company said.

Work scopes of these contracts include software, data services, monitoring and diagnostic services.

Also included are integrity management, remote integrity engineering, as well as remote and on-site inspection services for brownfield and greenfield projects both onshore and offshore.

Content from our partners
Green investment: What gives Scotland multiple advantages
How the North of Tyne region is leveraging its legacy to define its future
Q&A with Chevron Lubricants’ Paul Sly, global industrial OEM specialist, and Nathan Knotts, global brand technical manager

Sites covered under these contracts include vessels, liquefied natural gas (LNG) plants, LNG storage facilities, terminals, and production facilities.

These sites are located in Qatar, Angola, Azerbaijan, the US, and Australia.

Oceaneering International president and CEO Rod Larson said: “The trust of these contracted operators recognises the value of the efficient and cost-effective way of operating that Oceaneering offers our customers.

“We are encouraged by this early, enthusiastic response to our realigned IMDS segment, proactively managed by senior vice-president Kishore Sundararajan, which has combined our asset integrity and data analytics businesses into one streamlined segment.”

Oceaneering is a provider of engineered solutions to the offshore energy industry.

Last month, Oceaneering secured the contract to supply the first-ever 20,000psi-rated subsea hydraulic junction plates and associated hardware for Chevron’s Anchor field development in the Gulf of Mexico.

Related Companies

NEWSLETTER Sign up Tick the boxes of the newsletters you would like to receive. The top stories of the day delivered to you every weekday. A weekly roundup of the latest news and analysis, sent every Friday. The industry's most comprehensive news and information delivered every month.
I consent to GlobalData UK Limited collecting my details provided via this form in accordance with the Privacy Policy
SUBSCRIBED

THANK YOU