TechnipFMC has secured a contract from Woodside Energy to construct and install flexible pipes and umbilicals for the Julimar Phase 3 development, offshore Western Australia.

Woodside Energy owns a 65% stake in Woodside Energy Julimar, which operates the Julimar joint venture on behalf of the participants. KUFPEC Australia (Julimar) owns the remaining 35% stake.

Under the contract, TechnipFMC will be responsible for engineering, procurement, construction and installation of the high-pressure, high-temperature flexible pipe and steel tube umbilicals for the project.

The UK domiciled company will use HPHT flexible pipe and umbilicals to tie back four subsea gas wells in the Carnarvon Basin to the existing Julimar subsea infrastructure producing to the Wheatstone platform.

TechnipFMC subsea president Jonathan Landes said: “We have a strong history of solid project execution with Woodside as demonstrated by the successful delivery of the Pyxis, Lambert Deep and Greater Western Flank Phase 3 projects. We look forward to continuing this collaborative relationship with this award on Julimar Phase 3 as part of our framework agreement.”

According to TechnipFMC, the contract is valued between $75m (€69.27m) and $250m.

How well do you really know your competitors?

Access the most comprehensive Company Profiles on the market, powered by GlobalData. Save hours of research. Gain competitive edge.

Company Profile – free sample

Thank you!

Your download email will arrive shortly

Not ready to buy yet? Download a free sample

We are confident about the unique quality of our Company Profiles. However, we want you to make the most beneficial decision for your business, so we offer a free sample that you can download by submitting the below form

By GlobalData
Visit our Privacy Policy for more information about our services, how we may use, process and share your personal data, including information of your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that the email address submitted is your corporate email address.

Last month, TechnipFMC was selected by Shell to provide integrated engineering, procurement, construction and installation services for the Dover offshore oil field development within the Mississippi Canyon in the US Gulf of Mexico.

The Dover project is due to be developed as a subsea tie-back to the Appomattox floating production platform, which is operated by Shell.