Active Load has had the opportunity to help Parkburn Precision Handling in Wolverhampton, UK, set...
Tensile or compressive load measurement, the 2900 marine load pin is an easily employed, high-strength stainless-steel load pin that is designed to withstand harsh enviroments.
It comes with a protection cage and a fitted marine connector.
The 2900 marine pin is designed for each application and special features can be included. The pin is generally manufactured from high-strength stainless-steel and is issued with certified material certificates. The strain gauges are internally installed that is back filled with dielectric gel.
- Recommended excitation: 10Vdc
- Maximum excitation: 15Vdc
- Output at rated load: 1.5mV/V
- Zero balance: 5% of RL
- Input impedance: 700Ω +/-20
- Output impedance: 700Ω +/- 3
- Insulation: >10^9Ω
- Compensation temperature range: 10°C to 60°C
- Safe temperature range°C -30°C to 70°C
- Safe overload: 150% of RL
- Ultimate overload: 300% of RL
- Deflection: < 0.5mm
- Cable type: as specified
- Cable length: as specified
- Sealing: IP68
- Non linearity and hystersis: 1.0%
- Non repeatability: 0.5%
- Zero return (after 30mins): 0.08%
- Temperature effect / 10°C on zero: 0.05%
- Temperature effect / 10°C on span: 0.03%
In the oil and gas industry, Active Load has assessed the most frequent uses for...
The strain gauge can be incorporated within a transducer or be mounted onto the structure...
Within the oil industry load measuring pins are widely used - from drill rigs, supply...