GE's Measurement & Control business has introduced the DXR250U-W to its DXR family of wireless,...
Packed with innovative features to increase throughput, extend plate life and provide excellent image quality, the CRxVision is designed specifically for the inspection of welds. The scanner is developed to cover the stringent ISO 17636-2 Class A and B requirements, as well as ASTM, ASME and EN weld standards.
Due to its versatility, it can also be used for many other applications across the NDT industry.
- Flexible: Accepting a wide range of sizes, shapes and classes of imaging plates
- Intuitive: No gain setting or photomultiplier adjustments required when exposing various thicknesses
- Fast: Multiple plate scanning option, side-by-side and back-to-back with a flat transport path
- High resolution: New laser optics for profound reading and higher data extraction
- Extended plate life: No mechanical handling of the imaging plate during scanning and erasing
- ASTM DICONDE compliant: Fully compatible with GE’s existing Rhythm Software Platform
- Ambient operation: Cover protects the imaging plate from light exposure
- Direct laser contact: The laser beam is in direct contact with the imaging plate (no glass to obscure data collection)
The new, handheld DMS Go+ from GE's Measurement & Control business features intuitive, easy-to-use arrow...
GE's Measurement and Control has debuted its latest innovation in computed radiography (CR) with its...
GE Launches Handheld Electromagnetic Technology with Real-Time Data Stream to Guide Technicians during Critical Inspections
GE Mentor EM with Mentor Create can transform non-destructive testing though instant collaboration and access...