DOOWIN parachute-type air lifting bags have open-bottom type and enclosed type.
DOOWIN open-bottom parachute type air lifting bags are widely used for lifting load or lift sunken objects operation from seabed to the surface. It’s one kind of floatation device for diving and underwater marine salvage, and underwater buoyancy support and re-floatation. Enclosed parachute type lifting bags have dual-purpose bottom, can be used in shallow water and depth water.
DOOWIN parachute type air lifting bags are fabricated from high-tenacity PVC coated polyester fabric. Parachute-type air lift bags are equipped with manual air dump relief valve, which can be controlled easily to change the buoyancy by the bottom rope. Certificated heavy-duty polyester webbing with end shackles, and air inlet stainless valves are equipped for the lifting operation.
Features and advantages of parachute type air lifting bags:
- Enclosed parachute bags and open bottom parachute lift bags for option
- Made of heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester fabric
- Fold compactly for easy shipment and storage
- Controlled buoyancy by top dump valve controlled by the bottom rope
- Design Safety Working Factor 6:1
- 0.75in B.S.P air inlet stainless / brass ball valves
- Custom sizes and types available
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with IMCA D016
Application of parachute type air lifting bags:
- Deep water salvage and refloatation
- Commercial and military equipment lifting
- Static buoyancy support
- Pipeline laying buoyancy bags
- Subsea rigging lifting equipment
DOOWIN parachute-type air lifting bags are range from 50kg to 50t, including commercial lift bags (small buoyancy capacity) and professional lift bags. Both type air-lifting bags can be made open bottom air lifting bags and enclosed bottom air lift bags. It is complete and ready for use when leaving our manufacturing facility.