Glynwed is changing its name to Aliaxis Utilities & Industry, in order for its customers...
CPDR pumps are manufactured to DIN EN 22858 (ISO 2858) standards in respect of design, performance and dimensions. This range of performance is extended for higher flows and heads by the RCNKu pump range.
- Maximum safety during operation through use of solid plastic construction
- A sturdy armour in ductile cast iron GGG 40 covering the entire pump casing is to absorb all external forces and torques; it reduces sound emission and provides increased protection from explosion inside the pump and therefore more safety for operational staff
- Danger of clogging minimised by using open impeller designs with liberal clearances
- Relief of shaft sealing and bearing by using back vanes on impellers
- Impeller-shaft arrangement independent of direction of rotation, through use of pressed-in metal hub and keying of shaft and hub
- Back pull-out design allows easy accessibility to all parts for maintenance purposes
- Sealing chamber for single and double standardized mechanical seals of all types; for extreme applications we use single or double mechanical shaft seals which are giving excellent service in flue gas desulphurization plants
- Metallic parts, e.g. bearing housing, armour, etc. protected to "chemical works finish" by using corrosion-proof epoxy resin-based paint
- Robust shaft bearings and axial adjustability of the pump impeller clearance without dismantling
Please download the data sheet for more information.
At the ONS Norway exhibition in Stavanger, 25-28 August 2014, Glynwed, Division Pumps will present...
The Glynwed GVSO submersible pump is a persuasive choice thanks to its reliability, safe, leakage-free...