The proper maintenance of pneumatic tubing systems is vital to the success of shipbuilding, offshore and steel manufacturing projects.
At PFS, we offer easy-to-install, corrosion-resistant stud mount pneumatic tube supports to ensure that your tubing systems are protected at all times.
Our SLP tapped tube supports fasten to 3/8-16 studs and can support pneumatic tubing sized 1/4in through 3/4in.
PFS’s SLP-type stud mount pneumatic tube supports are manufactured from grade 316 stainless-steel and are used with standard line clamps, resulting in a durable, convenient tube support method.
Along with the other options we make available to our customers, our slotted cable hangers-both ESL-type (for electrical) and SLP-type (for pneumatic tubes), as well as our crimp-type tapped cable hangers, are now available with M-10 tapped metric studs.
This means that, in addition to other studs, cable hangers can now be fastened to M-10 male threaded studs.
PFS’s stud mount pneumatic tube supports are:
- Quick and simple to install (supports fasten easily onto welded studs)
- Made of corrosion-resistant grade 316 stainless-steel (other alloys also available)
- Adjustable (to allow increase or decrease in number of tubing runs)
- Mounted to 3/8in-diameter studs (to allow for standardisation of electrical and pneumatic weld stud supports)
- Designed to prevent rust from accumulating (the studs allow for the tubing to stand off the base material to prevent corrosion)
*When ordering pneumatic tube supports from PFS, please specify metric by placing an ‘M’ after part number of cable hanger request (Example: P15002-ESL2 M).
|Prod Id||Turning Radius||Alloy||Max No. of Tubing 1/4||Max No. of Tubing 3/8||Weight per 100 pcs|
|SLP-2||1 7/8″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||2||1||9lbs|
|SLP-3||2″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||4||3||13lbs|
|SLP-4||2 1/2″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||8||5||16lbs|
|SLP-6||3 3/4″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||12||8||22lbs|
|SLP-8||5″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||12+||12||28lbs|