New Orleans-based metal fastening specialist Production Fastening Systems (PFS) is pleased to announce that the...
The proper maintenance of pneumatic tubing systems is vital to the success of shipbuilding, offshore and steel manufacturing projects.
At PFS, we offer easy-to-install, corrosion-resistant stud mount pneumatic tube supports to ensure that your tubing systems are protected at all times.
Our SLP tapped tube supports fasten to 3/8-16 studs and can support pneumatic tubing sized 1/4in through 3/4in.
PFS’s SLP-type stud mount pneumatic tube supports are manufactured from grade 316 stainless-steel and are used with standard line clamps, resulting in a durable, convenient tube support method.
Along with the other options we make available to our customers, our slotted cable hangers-both ESL-type (for electrical) and SLP-type (for pneumatic tubes), as well as our crimp-type tapped cable hangers, are now available with M-10 tapped metric studs.
This means that, in addition to other studs, cable hangers can now be fastened to M-10 male threaded studs.
PFS’s stud mount pneumatic tube supports are:
- Quick and simple to install (supports fasten easily onto welded studs)
- Made of corrosion-resistant grade 316 stainless-steel (other alloys also available)
- Adjustable (to allow increase or decrease in number of tubing runs)
- Mounted to 3/8in-diameter studs (to allow for standardisation of electrical and pneumatic weld stud supports)
- Designed to prevent rust from accumulating (the studs allow for the tubing to stand off the base material to prevent corrosion)
*When ordering pneumatic tube supports from PFS, please specify metric by placing an ‘M’ after part number of cable hanger request (Example: P15002-ESL2 M).
|Prod Id||Turning Radius||Alloy||Max No. of Tubing 1/4||Max No. of Tubing 3/8||Weight per 100 pcs|
|SLP-2||1 7/8″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||2||1||9lbs|
|SLP-3||2″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||4||3||13lbs|
|SLP-4||2 1/2″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||8||5||16lbs|
|SLP-6||3 3/4″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||12||8||22lbs|
|SLP-8||5″||SS-316 or Zinc Plated||12+||12||28lbs|
Stud welding processes are increasingly being used by manufacturing companies looking to increase the productivity...
A brief video outlining PFS' pneumatic tube separation assembly (T-SEP) system with non-metallic tube spacers.