We understand that production is not always predictable. Conditions change over time and facilities need to be able to deal with this. Ejectors are fixed-design devices, and each Ejector is custom designed to perform at specific operating conditions. That’s why we invented our patented ‘Universal Design’ Ejector.
The patented Universal Design (UD) comprises an external shell into which are fitted two replaceable components, called the nozzle and the diffuser, and they can be easily changed-out with different ones in order to give the Ejector different optimum operating characteristics.
As conditions change over time, the internals can be replaced with new ones which are more suited to the changed conditions. By changing-out the internals at recommended intervals, high performance efficiency can be maintained over the lifetime of the unit, thereby maximising gas recovery from the LP wells and from the field (or maintaining optimum gas recovery for FGR applications).
Why choose Universal Design?
- Where operating conditions may change gradually over time
- UD Nozzle and Diffuser internals easily changed-out to suit different operating conditions
- UD shell can be manufactured before operating conditions have been confirmed
- Manufacture of UD Nozzle & Diffuser can be delayed until the last few weeks of contract, when operating conditions are confirmed
- Change-out of the new UD internals can be completed in one day
- Less risk – new internals can be made relatively quickly with no changes to associated pipework
- Without internals fitted, shell simply behaves as a piece of pipework
- Potential to relocate UD to a new site with different operating conditions and different internals