The tender sits as number 77 on Aramco’s Contracts Release and Purchase Order (CRPO) system.
Aramco has extended the bid submission deadline from 10 January to 31 January, according to sources.
The scope of work on CRPO 77 covers demolition and decommissioning of an existing tie-in platform, named STP 15, jackets and topsides at the Safaniya oil field, as well as their safe transport to the Juaymah reclamation yard.
Aramco issued the CRPO 77 tender in October last year, along with the tenders for CRPOs 86 to 92. Bids for those seven other tenders are currently due to be submitted on 16 January.
MEED recently reported that Aramco had extended the bid submission deadline for another offshore brownfield works tender, CRPO 93, from 9 January to 22 January.
Aramco’s LTA pool of offshore service providers comprises:
- Saipem (Italy)
- McDermott International (US)
- Larsen & Toubro Hydrocarbon Engineering (India) / Subsea 7 (UK)
- Dynamic Industries (US)
- National Petroleum Construction Company (UAE)
- Lamprell (UAE/UK) / Royal Boskalis Westminster (The Netherlands)
- Sapura Energy (Malaysia)
- TechnipFMC (France) / MMHE (Malaysia)
- China Offshore Oil Engineering Company (China)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries (South Korea)
This article is published by MEED, the world’s leading source of business intelligence about the Middle East. MEED provides exclusive news, data and analysis on the Middle East every day. For access to MEED’s Middle East business intelligence, subscribe here.