Pentair Thermal Management Electric Trace-Heating Systems for Freeze Protection and Temperature Maintenance
Pentair Thermal Management is a leading provider of electrical heat-tracing products and turnkey project solutions for critical industrial applications in safe and hazardous areas. We offer an extensive range of products and services that are used in refineries, power plants, oil rigs and chemical processing plants around the world.
Pentair’s industrial applications include:
- Process temperature maintenance
- Freeze protection for pipes, vessels and instruments
- Heat-up processes
- Flow assurance in long pipelines
- Tank heating and insulation
- Down-hole heating for enhanced oil recovery
- Anti-icing of equipment in arctic climates
- Foundation heating and ramp heating
Heat-tracing products and services
Our thermal management systems include:
- Exceptional heat-tracing solutions from the world’s first self-regulating heat tracing brand RAYCHEM. Designed to protect installations in the harshest environments, these innovative cables are ideal for heating complex pipework and equipment
- Industry-leading mineral-insulated heating systems from PYROTENAX are extremely rugged, providing maximum protection for high-temperature applications (up to 700°C)
- HEW-THERM® industrial polymer insulated heating cables are particularly suitable for heating circuits that are more than 250m-long
- From simple thermostats to best-in-class advanced networks, DIGITRACE offers the industry’s most complete range of dedicated heat-tracing control and monitoring systems
- Our TRACER turnkey solutions business is the premier provider of turnkey heat-tracing solutions for the industrial market. Services offered include engineering, design, construction and maintenance support
- TRACECALC PRO software is the universal design tool for electrical heat-tracing applications supporting worldwide codes, standards and design practices, enabling customers to select the optimum solution from our broad product range. Available on our website, TRACECALC NET is an easy-to-use, online design tool for industrial heat-tracing applications
- TRACETEK leak-detection systems cover everything from water detection in commercial buildings to leak detection in fuel storage and transportation systems
- Key flow assurance and oil field services from PETROTRACE down-hole heating systems
- Vertical lock seam-insulation systems from TRAC-LOC are perfect for use in large storage tanks. These unique solutions combine structural integrity with superior safety and lower cost of ownership
About Pentair Thermal Management
With more than 50 years of experience, Pentair Thermal Management is focused on delivering high-quality, reliable products and valuable services to its customers. Combining efficient technologies with the highest environment, health and safety standards, the company is at the forefront of solving the industry’s biggest challenges. To date, the company has provided more than 500,000km of heating cables for installations in more than 100 counties.
Pentair Thermal Management has nine major operating locations plus more than 40 sales, distribution, engineering and project service locations around the world, enabling it to serve its customers effectively. From our distribution centre in Leuven, Belgium, our products can be shipped anywhere in Europe, the Middle East and Africa within days.
New Standards for Offshore and Marine Winterisation Techniques
Arctic oil development dates back to 24 August 1920 when oil deposits were discovered on the Mackenzie River at Norman Wells, Northwest Territories.
Pentair’s XTV and KTV Heat-Tracing Cables
Pentair, global leader in industrial heat-tracing solutions, is launching enhanced versions of Raychem XTV, HXTV and KTV industrial heat-tracing cables.
Pentair has added the latest Raychem product updates in the latest upgrade, as well as modifying the temperature algorithm and other minor changes.Read more
Pentair, a leading provider of electrical heat-tracing services, is pleased to announce a new cooperation effort with Norway-based lighting and heating solutions provider Tranberg AS.Read more
Pentair Releases New Software with Focus on Improved Design of Raychem Mineral Insulated (MI) Heat-tracing Systems
Pentair has launched a new release of its Raychem TraceCalc Pro v2.8 Windows desktop software.Read more
Pentair Technical Solutions is proud to announce the introduction of the new Raychem E-100-L lighted end seal kit. The Raychem E-100-L is an above-insulation end seal kit for use with Raychem BTV, QTVR, XTV, KTV, or VPL industrial parallel heating cables.Read more
Pentair, global leader in industrial heat-tracing solutions has launched a new release of its TraceCalc Pro Windows desktop software. TraceCalc Pro offers installers and specifiers a user-friendly interface and step-by-step guide to find the best possible heat-tracing solution for their project.Read more
Pentair's Technical Solutions, the leading provider of electrical heat-tracing systems, has launched the Pole Position contest to celebrate the 40-year anniversary of its Raychem self-regulating technology.Read more
Global leader in industrial heat-tracing solutions Pentair is launching enhanced versions of Raychem XTV, HXTV and KTV industrial heat-tracing cables.Read more