Consolidated Contractors Group, better known as CCC, is an international construction company with its headquarters in Athens, Greece.
In five decades of operation, CCC has grown to become one of the leading contractors in the international construction field, with over 170,000 employees composed of more than 60 nationalities. CCC operates principally in the markets of the Middle East, the Gulf region, Africa, Europe, the Caribbean, Central America, the US, the CIS and South East Asia.
Engineering, project management, procurement and complete construction services
CCC provides engineering, project management, procurement and complete construction services for oil, gas, petrochemical and industrial plants, and for civil, municipal works, housing and high quality buildings. Services provided include:
- Industrial plant construction including all mechanical, civil electrical and instrumentation works
- Heavy civil construction for power and desalination plants, water and sewage treatment plants, airports, bridges and highway interchanges, harbours and docks
- EPC for oil, gas, and water pipelines
- EPC for high quality buildings, industrial buildings, and infrastructure works and networks
- Construction of highways and roads
All the above services are conducted in conformity with the highest safety and quality requirements (CCC was awarded quality certification by BVQI to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
Specialist construction services for the oil and gas industry
CCC subsidiaries provide the following specialist construction services for the oil and gas industry:
- CCC (underwater engineering), providing specialist diving services to offshore and marine civil engineering companies throughout the Middle East
- ACWa Services, a project engineering and contracting organization, offering total service for water and effluent treatment systems
- Sicon Oil & Gas is the engineering and procurement arm of CCC for oil and gas upstream projects.
- The Morganti Group is a US construction company based in Connecticut. It is a full-service organization for building construction.
CCC also has a management agreement with the National Petroleum Construction Company, UAE. CCC plays a major role in the management of NPCC’s operations and its major activities, which include offshore fabrication, offshore installations, offshore pipelaying, offshore maintenance, pipecoating and the erection of tanks.
Commitment to service
CCC is committed to providing reliable, amicable, and professional service to its clients, to being supportive to local business and communities and protective of the environment within which it operates.
CCC’s commitment to growth is firmly linked to its employees’ continuous development and rewarding careers. The company is devoted to its employees’ safety and health, job security, and welfare. Its strength emanates from its distinct culture, strong and close relationships with its clients, its employees’ competence and loyalty, its entrepreneurial and flexible management, and its focus on quality, safety and commercial acumen.
CCC is a member of the United Nations’ "Global Compact Initiative". This initiative brings member companies together with UN agencies, labor and civil groups to support the nine universal principles of corporate social responsibility in the areas of human rights, labor and the environment. Corporate social responsibility is always a project in progress, like the rest of CCC’s business. Every CCC activity and practice is meant to make a lasting impact, economically, socially and environmentally.