At Red Rooster, we specialise in the sale, rental and repair of powered hoists, trolleys...
Developed to be particularly useful where long control lines are an issue, the Red Rooster remote control option for pneumatic hoists offers an alternative means of operation for the hoist, hoist and trolley, or complete crane system.
Our remote control system can be used in non-hazardous areas and we are currently developing a remote control for air hoists that can be used in ATEX Zones.
Radio remote system for pneumatic hoisting applications
- Suitable for wire rope hoists and chain hoists
- Compliant with safety STOP function, according with standard Category 3 CE EN-954-1 or EN13849
- Available receiver power supplies: 24, 48, 155 and 230v AC, with a maximum of 6 output relays
- Transmitter can be powered by 2 x AA alkaline batteries or 2 x AA NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Tactile and high sensitivity keypad
- Slim dimensions and lightweight
- Ergonomic transmitter with one or two-step pushbuttons
- Automatic working channel selection (programmable by Eeprom setup)
- Auto ID teaching function
- ID releasing function from the current transmitter or from a new transmitter
- Battery life (transmitter): >12h (100% duty cycle) alkaline 2500mAh; >6h (100% duty cycle) NiMH 1200mAh
UK lifting equipment Red Rooster will be attending the forthcoming AOG 2016 Conference and Exhibition...
Red Rooster will be exhibiting at stand H21 at the All-Energy Exhibition and Conference held...
Red Rooster Industrial (UK) Limited has just announced the opening of much larger premises located...