Delta System is a supplier of scaffold systems and supplies to scaffolding contractors, construction companies and plant hire. We manufacture innovative scaffolding systems that are flexible and quick to install. Among our products are high-quality stair systems in steel and aluminium as well as a unique aluminium scaffold system. Our systems are provided at a lower capital cost than others.
We have a number of satisfied clients across the UK within construction, offshore, industrial and shipbuilding industries. In addition to our central location in Sheffield, UK, we operate in Norway and Denmark, and can deliver to most countries. For international orders, please contact one of our Scandinavian offices.
Aluminium stair tower scaffolding
Delta Stair tower scaffolding 3.0m x 1.6m (9.8ft x 5.2ft) in aluminium is available in floor heights of 1.5m and 2.0m (4.9ft and 6.6ft). The stairs are 0.75m wide (2.5ft). The maximum building height is 64m (210ft).
Steel stair tower scaffolding
Delta Stair tower scaffolding 3.0m x 1.6m (9.8ft x 5.2ft) in steel can be supplied in floor heights of 1.5m and 2.0m (4.9ft and 6.6ft). The stairs are 0.75m wide (2.5ft). The maximum building height is 64m (210ft).
Aluminium scaffolding system
We manufacture our own patented aluminium scaffolding system, which has the following benefits:
- Withstands hard use and has a long working life
- Up to 50% weight reduction compared with similar steel systems
- Compatible with the most commonly used scaffoldings
- Certified to international standards
- The most common system on North Sea oil installations
Galvanised steel tubular scaffolding
We supply STEELEX tubular scaffolding in galvanised steel. The scaffolding is used in connection with bricklaying and for industrial applications. Flooring can be in aluminium, steel or wood.
Plastic scaffolding decks
Plastic scaffolding decks have a lot of advantages compared with traditional wooden boards:
- Easier to store – on a car or in stock
- Improved safety, fireproof
- Less wear and tear – easier to carry
- Possibility of replacing the end parts, long-lasting
- Boards only weigh 8.5kg (18.7lb)
- Cost-effective (low price and increased durability)
- New, simple locking system eliminates use of string
- The weight remains constant during the life time
- Lower transport costs: requires less space, lower weight
- Boards require less space and are easy to store; there are 64 boards on a pallet
Scaffolding parts and accessories
We stock a wide range of scaffolding parts and accessories, including scaffold tubes, suspensions, chains, scaffolding clamps, base jacks, tubular joints, base boards, beam riders, beam couplings, store containers, ratchets, t-couplings, wall fixings, tubular couplings, t-bolts, sidewall locks, lift brackets, aluminium beams and plastic floors.
Temporary roof systems and containment
Covering has been a problem for many years. We have now reduced the problem to a manageable level by devising a temporary roof system to solve it, based on strength and secure attachments.
Our temporary roof system can cover all small and large projects. Our objective has been to design a covering system that will withstand strong winds and gusting. This alleviates the problem of poor economy – having to do the job several times.
We supply two types of temporary roof covering systems – ALU rails and ALU beams. We also provide a component kit that enables you to tackle the majority of challenges. The temporary roof covering system (sheeting and profiles) can be adapted to all scaffolding systems. Installation is easy and safe.