Windsor Income Protection is an underwriting agency that targets the group income protection market sector.
Income protection services for oil and gas personnel
Windsor Income Protection ensures coverage for all workers, including part-time and casual employees.
All products are supported by leading specialist insurance market provider Lloyd’s, which works with some of the world’s largest companies, in more than 200 countries. This global expertise allows Windsor Income Protection to provide clients with a competitive and customised service.
Group disability insurance for offshore workers
Windsor Income Protection specialises in group disability insurance, which aims to help clients protect their businesses from unexpected risks, while also looking after the wellbeing of their employees.
The company focuses on developing products and services that defend members’ or employees’ current and future financial needs, as well as providing a positive customer experience via viable solutions, experience with handling claims, and an assured account and relationship management process.
Health and accident-related insurance policies
Windsor Income Protection provides a wide range of products for workers operating in adverse or hazardous environments, including:
- Group trauma insurance: when workers are diagnosed with a serious medical condition or disease during their working life
- Group salary shield: to financially support workers who are unexpectedly unable to work due to an accident or ill health
- Group unemployment and redundancy insurance: when members or employees become unemployed (including redundancy) on an involuntary basis
- Journey insurance: various Australian states and territories do not cover the employees’ journey to or from their place of work within compensation arrangements
Windsor Income Protection also offers insurance against identity theft, as well as corporate private health insurance, so the company can source and negotiate the most competitive, tailored corporate health solutions for clients.
About Windsor Income Protection
Australia-based Windsor Income Protection applies a consultative approach, which has achieved key innovative and positive outcomes such as:
- Benefit payments to employees and Super Fund members, totalling in excess of A$100m in the past three years
- Four-time winner of Best Insurance at Superannuation 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 by (Money Magazine) Income Protection
- Loyalty benefits within income protection and entry level income protection policy for corporate companies and groups
- Ease of fulfilment: removal of medical underwriting requirements
- Benefit levels above industry-standard:
- Up to 100% of salary and superannuation benefit
- Up to A$100k a month maximum benefit
- Flexible periods: waiting periods as short as 14 days; benefit periods of up to five years
- Loyalty benefits: based on years of cover
Windsor Income Protection has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth, providing services worldwide.