Agito, a provider of modelling and simulation of complex dynamic systems, is pleased to announce...
Agito, the worldwide distributor of offshore and subsea simulation software and dynamic simulations, is pleased to announce that ITI, a leading supplier of virtual engineering solutions, has released a new version of the SimulationX software: version 3.4.
The SimulationX software is the universal CAE tool for the modelling, simulation and analysis of physical effects with ready-to-use standard subsea component models.
Highlights of SimulationX 3.4
- 64bit version: with more than 4GB of RAM the new version perfectly supports larger models and therefore provides higher simulation performance and accuracy
- Fully supports Modelica 3.1: SimulationX 3.4 greatly increases the efficiency of this standardised modelling language
- New interfaces improve the flexibility of the software
- Import of 3D mechanical structures
- Integration of partner tool revolutionised control design
- Platform-independent model exchange
- New target platforms for real-time applications
- Enhanced CAD Import: in addition to Pro / ENGINEER SimulationX 3.4 now supports SolidWorks. The enhanced CAD component-import allows the definition of geometrical dependencies
- Enables enhanced management of model results by significantly reducing manual effort and potential for errors in the import of CAD models
- Accelerated and simplified modelling with extensive library enhancements
This new release contains extensive modelling enhancements in the SimulationX libraries, which improve the performance for real-time models. The new version has more than 500 ready-to-use model elements and over 300 examples of models, which accelerate and simplify modeling.
With the new release ITI responds to the increasing demand for a solid simulation tool.
Systems used for well control during drilling, completion and maintenance of subsea wells are all...
The engineers designing subsea BOP control systems often make important decisions, which will directly influence...
Agito, a world leader in providing modelling and simulation of complex dynamic systems, is pleased...