SinSco Project Management provides a full-service range of project management services to the global offshore oil and gas industry. Specialising in marine, drilling and MODU project management, SinSco Project Management provides project and construction management, and engineering and project services, using its considerable drilling and marine experience and its knowledge of new builds, re-builds, all levels of refurbishment and upgrades, modifications, cold stacking, vessel reactivation, commissioning and handover to operations.
We have over 25 years of offshore project management experience, with many successful worldwide project completions to our credit. SinSco can provide the full spectrum of project management services, from individual project disciplines up to full management, drilling, inspection and commissioning teams.
Offshore personnel provision
SinSco Project Management can provide a wide range of experienced personnel to meet requirements for both onshore and offshore projects and general operations positions. These personnel include:
- Project, drilling, construction, procurement, drilling optimisation and offshore installation managers
- Cost / planning, document control and materials personnel
- Marine superintendents
- Electrical, mechanical and architectural engineers
- Electrical, mechanical and piping design engineers
- FAT service technicians
- Structural welding and piping welding inspectors
- MPI / NDT inspectors (ASNT / PCN)
- UT and RI (Gamma) inspectors
- Blasting and coatings inspectors
- Crane hydraulics engineers
- Rig preservation and stacking crews
We can also provide specialist and multi-discipline equipment inspection, overhaul and repair personnel.
Offshore procurement management services
As part of its range of offshore procurement management services, SinSco Project Management is able to provide dedicated procurement managers, administrators, material expeditors and logistics personnel, in order to form fully integrated project procurement teams and offer a service to clients who do not have these in-house capabilities.
Our flexible approach means that we can provide individual procurement managers or full teams of experienced professionals. Thanks to SinSco’s extensive logistical support and procurement network, we can offer a fully comprehensive, reliable solution for all newbuild, refurbishment and repair projects.
Offshore design and engineering support services
SinSco Project Management’s design and engineering division provides a full range of offshore design and engineering support services, covering all aspects of marine, structural, mechanical and electrical design and calculation, front-end engineering design (FEED) and conceptual design.
Our offshore design and engineering support services are carried out by our senior engineers, who have decades of experience in drilling rigs, drilling systems, production facilities, process facilities and structural design and calculation. Our engineers are experts in their chosen fields and are well respected within the industry. All our junior designers and draftsmen are fully experienced in all aspects of our industry.
From a fully established office-based remote design, engineering and drafting team (based in our head office in Singapore), to a full on-site project engineering department to support any size of project in any location, we have the flexibility to offer a wide range of offshore design and engineering support services to suit every client requirement.
EPC and EPCD project management services
We specialise in providing integrated and consolidated EPC and EPCD project management services worldwide, delivering first-class newbuild, refit and refurbishment construction and project management services. These include:
- Conceptual studies and detailed design
- Project and construction management
- Project procurement management
- Project planning and cost control
- Implementation and quality assurance
- Detailed engineering and analysis
- Installation and commissioning
- NDT inspection services
- Operations assistance and support
- Equipment overhaul, repair and installation
- Rig preservation, lay up and reactivation