PSSI is focused on offshore, marine and land-based industries. We are located near to the port in Drammen. Our spacious, well-equipped workshop, along with a team of dedicated engineers, guarantees efficiency and quality.
We have our own test facilities for pumps and mechanical seals. We service our customers with delivery and reconditioning of mechanical seals, pump spares and the overhaul of pumps in general. Pumps of virtually every brand and size can be reconditioned by us quickly and cost efficiently.
Fire-fighting pumps for the offshore industry
The PSSI pump department consistently provides superior customer service in corroboration with Roodhart Pump Group. It is our job to offer our customers a versatile line of pumps at competitive prices to meet their specific applications. Our sales representatives are willing to assist in pump selection and technical questions.
Together with Roodhart we represent an extensive range of pump manufacturers for the Nordic region and Europe. PSSI is able to provide you with solutions for all fluid transfer applications:
- Centrifugal pumps (horizontal, split case, submersible, multi stage, slurry, etc.)
- Pitot tube high-pressure pumps
- Triplex plunger pumps (mud, cementing, testing)
- Progressive cavity pumps
- Positive displacement pumps
- Gear pumps
- Diaphragm pumps
- DIN ANSI
- API Pumps, Roodhart / Thomas Pump GTO
Complete pump packages for fire-fighting, mud pumping and rental units are available on customer request.
Mechanical seals and sealing systems
PSSI has long experience within the sales and service of mechanical seals. Mechanical seals are suitable for numerous applications. Special engineered and developed mechanical seals are available on request. All seals are according to API.
Self-cleaning filters or filter packs
PSSI supplies a complete range of self-cleaning filters or filter packs for all kinds of liquids up to 5,000 cSt. We provide a range of strainers, filters and self-cleaning filters from:
Strainers for the offshore industry
Our range of strainers includes:
- Y-type strainers
- Simplex / single strainers
- Duplex / dual strainers
- Custom fabricated strainers
- Tee / bath tub strainers
- Temporary strainers
- Sanitary strainers
- Materials: cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel, bronze, duplex, titanium and other high alloy steel qualities
- Sizes from ¼in to 60in
- Pressure rating from 125lb to 2,500lb (8bar to 200bar / higher pressure on request)
- Insert / mesh down to 5µm
- ASME, ANSI and many other code designs available
PSSI’s customer references include Statoil, Conocophillips, Songa Offshore and Odfjel.
Please allow us to present our company and inform you about all the products and services we can offer. Our sales staff is available to make the appointment whenever it suits you.