CitiSafe Introduces the MicroRAE
Introducing the New MicroRAE, from RAE Systems by Honeywell, is a wireless, portable four-gas detector that brings new capabilities to the ConneXt Safety Solutions (Pack, Plus, Pro and Loneworker) with a new level of user-friendliness for operators and safety managers.
This new four-gas detector, which works with either Wi-Fi or mesh networks, gives customers another reason to consider wireless gas detection.
MicroRAE has integrated GPS capability, ensuring that customers can determine the precise location of the worker carrying the detector in a ConneXt Plus, Pro or Loneworker system.
The MicroRAE monitors H2S, CO, O2 and LEL with an option to replace one of the sensors with HCN for firefighting applications. But even though these are the four traditional compliance-oriented gases, the MicroRAE targets customers that want to go beyond compliance. These customers, in the ‘proactive’ and ‘advanced safety’ segments, can use real-time visibility on gas detection to drive a culture of safety, productivity and enterprise risk management.
The MicroRAE four-gas portable detector brings enhanced user-friendliness and flexibility to wireless gas detection. This enablescontinuous, instant visibility of safety threats for faster, more informed decisions, to protect workers, facilities, and the environment, and to optimize operations.
The MicroRAE is a wireless diffusion detector that simultaneously monitors up to four gases, including hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide, oxygen and combustibles (LEL). With its different wireless connectivity options, the MicroRAE can deliver real-time instrument readings and alarm status to other wireless offerings such as ConneXt Plus, ConneXt Pro, ConneXt Loneworker4 and Safety Communicator.
- Honeywell ConneXt compatible with Mesh and Wi-Fi wireless configurations
- Compact and lightweight
- IP-67 water and dust-resistant case
- Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
- Real-time gas concentration readings, location, alarm and status enabled by state of-the-art wireless technology
- Unmistakable five-way local and remote notification of alarm conditions
- Short bump test and calibration time
- Global approval for worldwide acceptance
- Filtered LEL sensor options to inhibit sensor poisoning
Contact us now and we’ll be happy to assist you!